Partner with Us in Building for Good
Join our growing partner network to meet community needs
Since 1990, Jamboree has been building for good, seeking out new opportunities and overcoming obstacles to develop quality affordable housing with resident services that change lives and strengthen communities.
Today, we continue to develop new partnerships with cities, counties, churches, schools, healthcare providers, and community leaders looking to tackle difficult issues like blight, homelessness, healthcare access, closing the achievement gap, and much more – especially in housing for people whose needs aren’t being met in the current market.
Our pipeline of properties is growing – with larger developments, more diverse construction techniques, and new and creative public and private sector funding. We’re accelerating housing development across California.
How are partners changing communities throughout California? Watch the full video.
What are the needs in your community?
- Is there a vacant, blighted, or under-utilized lot in your community? Let’s talk about ways you could repurpose surplus land or unused land into a vibrant community asset that enhances the entire neighborhood.
- Does your city struggle with tough budget choices? Let’s put our heads together to find ways you can save money for both your city and its taxpayers and create a revenue stream.
- Many communities have a place where the homeless gather – near the freeway off-ramp, or under an overpass. You need proven, cost-effective ways to house them with the services they need to live stable lives. Our resident services for those facing homelessness as well as those struggling to make ends meet create stability for their success in measurable ways, helping address a community need with compassion.
- Get a quick snapshot of how these partnerships work in our 30 Years of Building for Good infographic.
Share the good
- Share the ways Jamboree is building for good with someone you know – coworkers, community members, business partners, and friends. Share the video.
Partner with us
Stay up-to-date on our latest developments and services. Follow @JamboreeHousing on Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter.
Start the conversation today! Contact Roger Kinoshita, who leads our acquisitions/business development team. Explore options to build more good in your community.